Rabu, 21 Mei 2008

aHhaA...mOre than woRds! ;')

... Saying I love you,
Is not the words I want to hear from you,
Its not that I want you,
Not to say, but if you only knew..
How easy it would be to show me how you feel,
More than words is all you have to do to make it real,
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me,
Cos I'd already know..
Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand,
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me,
Hold me close dont ever let me go,
More than words is all I ever needed you to show,
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know..

What would you do if my heart was torn in two,
More than words to show you feel,
That your love for me is real,
What would you say if I took those words away,
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I Love U…

psTi tmen2 inget ma lagu ini kn?
yaph..niy Lagu kren bgt Lirikny!
apLg yg nyanyiinny WestLife!
huH.. so sweEt ^_^
daLem bgt mknany..
sO.. this is a my fave song!
and u?!..
[i hope think so]

1 komentar:

YeYen ne euy mengatakan...

hue,.,.,.

psTi amBIl di Lyric.com.,.

haks.,.

hakS,.,

eh iT lagu FaV pe???

kMrn kTnya suKa m lagu2na KangeN band,.,.,

mn yg iy ne pe,.,.

wuahaks,.,.haks,,.